Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Be like the ... sun, moon, birds, flowers

I asked God for instructions on how to live on this earth
God brought His voice close to my ear and said
Be like the sun ... arise early, and do not go to bed late
Be like the moon ... shine in the darkness, but submit to the greater light
Be like the birds ... eat, sing, drink and fly
Be like the flowers ... loving the sun, but faithful to your roots
Be like the faithful dog ... but only to your Lord
Be like the fruit ... beautiful on the outside, and healthy on the inside
Be like the day ... which arrives and leaves without boasting
Be like the oasis ... give your water to the thirsty
Be like the firefly ... although small, it casts it's on light
Be like the water ... good and transparent
Be like the river ... always moving forward
And above all things ... be like the heavens, a home for God

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God
May your gracious Spirit lead me into the land of uprightness
Psalm 143:10

Lord. don't let me remain where I am ... help me reach where Your want me to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment