Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Love is a part of Life and not the Heart of Life



Falling in love is like jumping off a really tall building, your brain tells you it is not a good idea, but your heart tells you, you can fly. 

Well I do not agree with jumping off any buildings, maybe because I spend most of my time at work trying to make sure buildings stand strong and safe. Now go find me an Architect who would be thrill when someone jumps of their design. Plus it is a very stupid thing to do, to jump of a building or even jump in front of a moving vehicle.





I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me every time I attend a wedding; looking at the bride and groom walking hand in hand it reminds me ...
...  love is knowing all about someone and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, 
... love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, 
... love is forgiving someone who hurt your feelings, 
... love is being there to support and always listen to each other in any difficult situations, 
... love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone when they walk into a room and smile at you.


LOVE for me is the greatest gift God ever gave man.
Love is not wanting to go anywhere without him.
Love is not caring what other people think about the two of you.
Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with him.
You feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without him.
And that if he wasn't holding your hand you would float away to heaven from where he came.
Love is caring for your partner physically and emotionally.
It's telling him everyday, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, for no just reason that you love him.
Love is telling him you want to spend the rest of your life with him.
Love is wanting to marry him even thou ya'll haven't been dating that long.
That you would do anything and everything for him.
It's the feeling that you would give up everything just to see him smile or him looking into your beautiful eyes or hear your soft, soothing voice.
Love is pure happiness.
Love is the feeling you get when all you have to do is think of him and it brings a smile to your face and a yearning to your heart.
Love is not being able to think about nothing but him.
Love is having the sweetest dreams about him and waking up with a smile on your face.
Love is an overwhelming feeling of pure bliss when the you kiss.
Love is wanting to hold him in  your arms till the end of time.
Love is wishing your time with him never ends, that your lips would be locked together forever, that he will be in ur arms till the end of time, that you could cuddle with him for all of eternity.
Love is being helpless and deeply in love with him and knowing your love for him and your feelings for him will never change or end.
Love is the world, the world is love, and He is the world to me...


Sometimes, you have to FALL ... before you can FLY.
Trust He'll either catch you when you fall or He'll teach you how to fly!!
You've been SO GOOD to me Lord. 
Looking forward to what the future has in store for me.
I pray 2012 will bring me Faith, Hope and Love.


1 Corinthians 13:1-13

 1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,but do not have love, I gain nothing.
 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.