Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

Believe Begin Become


Remember ... Reflect ... Respect ... Resolve ... Renew ... Refine ... Rejoice ... Restore this journey

Clear my mind, feel, watch, listen to the tune, look deep down to find the my inner strength again.

I know He is looking out for me way up above, I have Him to thank for it.

I have nothing to fear, right now all I can do besides waiting is to smile and trust.

Let Him take the lead and pray I have the strength to follow .

I just hope one day when I get to heaven, I'll see my friend and be able say, "Yea, I helped you get here."

Below is one of my favourite video of ThePianoGuys called Desert Symphony filmed in Southern Utah's. Enjoy.


Subscribe and become Founder of ThePianoGuys help them fund future productions of great music and looking forward to more awesome videos.