Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

FEAR : Face Everything and Recover



Recently, I had a few bad nightmares. I am constantly losing sleepy, and proper rest.
This cannot continue I need to do something about it. Should I speak to someone?
It is in the middle of the night, who cares what I just dream.
I tried praying and felt back asleep, a few times I find myself continuing the dream. WTF !!! 
This is not funny, I don't normally remember most of my dream the next morning but it this felt so real.
Finally I had enough, I woke up and as I was sitting in bed (in the dark) 
I decided to write about what is disturbing me, maybe this is how God wants to me to face my fear with courage (while I am sleepy).
As easy it sounds, I started with listing a few Acronyms of the word FEAR.
The ones in bold really caught my attention hence, I got excited and proceed writing.


FEAR = Few Ever Arrive Rejoicing
FEAR = Failure Expected And Received
FEAR = False Expectations Appearing Real
FEAR = Fear Expressed Allows Relief
FEAR = Feelings Every Alcoholic Rejects
FEAR = Fighting Ego Against Reality
FEAR = Frantic Efforts to Appear Recovered
FEAR = Forget Everything and Run (polite version)
FEAR = Fuck Everything and Run! (not recommended but it's what all of us used to do)
FEAR = Face Everything and Recover! (definitely recommended)
FEAR = Forgetting Everything's All Right (not really!)

If you notice there are a few interesting words describing the feeling of fear.
Rejoice, Receive, Relief, Reality, Recover ... Face (positive)
Failure, False, Reject, Fighting, Frantic, Forget ... Run (negative)

Rejoice
I am truly glad that my life didn’t give me the people I want, it gave me the people I needed to help me, hurt me, love me, leave me and make me into the person I am meant to be today.
Receive
I am thankful I have people around who hug me and never want to let go. People I haven’t seen in months, but nothing has changed at all.
People give me more than I give to them.
People which truly understand who I am.
People in my photographs that have light shining through their eyes and genuine smile.
Those are the people that took my breath away.
Relief
I know she will be there till the very end; wiping all my tears away and being my best friend.
Recover
Sometimes all I want is to go back to the days where "Daddy" could solve everything, it didn’t matter whether I had to go to school everyday, do my homework instead of watching TV, practice piano or ballet and eating my vegetables. I only want to be a kid again.
Face
As a person, I was pretty lost. But in the past ten years, I’ve been forced to grow up. I stopped letting boys define me and I started to believe in myself and in my potential, and somewhere along the way, that lost little party girl finally grew up.
Failure
Disappointment and goodbyes makes you think. They make you realize what you have, what you've lost, and what you've taken for granted. At the end God’s love is just something we depend on when all else fails.
False
You know, you think you know someone and then, like all of a sudden, almost out of nowhere, you realize you didn’t have a clue. You start to wonder how you ever called this person your friend and what the hell you were thinking. If you're going to go through hell, I suggest you come back learning something.
Reject
It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want; and then you realize that the people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So, you keep the memories but find yourself moving on
Fighting
The best kind of love is doing what’s best for someone else even if it hurts.
Frantic
Make your decision and don’t you dare think twice or you will regret it.
Go with your instincts along with some bad advice. So what, you learn.
Forget
I think the worst feeling, is being forgotten about, by someone you will never forget.
Run
Whether you like yourself or not, there’s someone out there that does. Someone who most likely loves you and would do anything in the world for you.
Smile cause you can, cause a smile from you can bring happiness to anyone.
Even if you hate the thought of yourself, stop thinking, cause someone most likely can’t stop thinking about you.
If you wish you were dead, don’t cause most likely there’s someone who would die without you.
If you don’t feel like trying anymore, try, cause someone most likely would move the world for you.
And when you think he will never love you back, stop thinking cause that someone is most likely him.
Reality
I think that's what I find most strange about this world; nobody ever says how they feel.
They hurt, but they don't cry out.
They're happy, but they don't dance or jump around.
And they're angry but they hardly ever scream, because they feel ashamed.

So we all walk around with our heads looking down and never look up and see how beautiful the sky is.


Fear is nothing more than an obstacle that stands in the way of progress. 
In overcoming our fears we can move forward stronger and wiser within ourselves.